Twin Cities Healthy Start
The AIFC Twin Cities Healthy Start Program is designed to reduce infant mortality in the American Indian community by providing support to expecting American Indian Women.
Services and Activties:
- Case Management and Care Coordination
- Prenatal and Childbirth Education
- Parenting Education
- Mother's Circle support and Education Group
- Referrals and resources to help stabilize families
- Public Health Home visiting, Mary Rose and Shawn O'Connell
- Community Doula Referrals for labor and delivery
- Family Planning Support and Education
The AIFC Twin Cities Healthy Start Staff Include:
- Case Manager: Sommer Green
The TCHS Program is funded by the City of Minneapolis- Maternal and Child Health Department.
Date: Oct 12th
No child care but light snack