Where American Indian Families Thrive!
The AIFC Family & Youth Services provide all generations with holistic services that promote traditional lifestyles including parenting, peer-mentoring, health, skill-development, education, employment and housing services.
Family & Youth Service programs include:
- Thinica Owichakiyapi Thipi (Helping the Homeless Build): Housing Program,
- Waaban Ogimaawag (Tomorrow’s Leaders): Native Youth Program,
- Bimaadiziwin Mikana (The Path of Life): Parent Mentor Program,
- Wakanyeja Kin Wakan Pi (Our Children are Sacred): Women & Mothers’ Health Program,
- Ombi’ayaa Anishinabe-Ininiiwug (Rise up Original Men): Men & Fathers’ Health Program,
- Zuya Wo Ohiya (Journey to Success): Employment & Education Program.